The Latest Scratch Update
This application is geared towards children who are learning to code. They can learn to code with drag and drop blocks. It is a simple, easy-to-use drag and drop interface. The tutorials are helpful, but not always easy to follow. This is the latest version of Scratch 3.0.
The latest update includes:
- It has a new, modern look and design, and it fixes a lot of bugs that were present in Scratch 2.0.
- Numerous blocks are replaced in a completely different order.
- The blocks have been enlarged slightly for mobile users.
- Default inputs have been changed in some blocks.
- There are some new blocks in Scratch 3.0.
- The vector editor is now used by default.
- A lot of options, such as delete, go forward/backward through layers, copy and paste, and grouping, are now displayed by default, instead of appearing only when a certain tool is selected.
- Projects can now be created on tablets and played back on both tablets and phones.